Funsho Adeolu Fire Tee Billz For Tiwa Savage’s Marriage Crash, Says His Love Is Not Genuine

In an exclusive chat with a reporter, Funsho Adeolu spoke about Tee Billz and Tiwa Savage‘s marriage crash and how the man of the house messed up his wife.

See excerpt…

The Tiwa Savage/ TeeBillz debacle is yet to finally fizzle away, what do you think went wrong in that marriage?

Funsho Adeolu:

It’s unfortunate that people don’t know why they are getting married these days. It’s not possible for you to love somebody and then go to the public to shame him or her. For instance, it’s impossible for my wife and I to have an irreconcilable fight.

But God forbid, if that happens, it’s impossible for me to speak ill of her. Permit me to use this English, ‘I can never spoil her with my lips.’ It’s not possible. If you have a friend, that’s someone you don’t have a romantic relationship with, and you truly love him or her, you would find out that speaking ill of the person is your shame too.

So you just won’t do that. My point is that they were not genuinely in love from the start; or let me say maybe one of the two was not sincerely in love with the other. Tunji is a man, he shouldn’t have made those reckless allegations about his wife in public.

They say women are the makers of home but men are the head. Well, it’s late to cry over spilled milk. The deed is done and so much lessons have been learnt from their mess. Even if they come back together, I have fears for that marriage. Somebody is not true to himself or herself in that union. The number of divorce cases in our courts is alarming.

CHECK ALSO ☛  Looking So Fresh & Sweet; Checkout Tiwa Savage’s New Look

1. Anonymous

May 15, 2016 at 12:33 pm

U are very correct funsho god bless u good talk

2. Anonymous

May 16, 2016 at 12:32 am

Very very well sir

3. blessing babatunde

May 16, 2016 at 2:10 pm

You spoke well my dear brother, all I can say to teeblizz is that he married that lady bcos of what he will get from her, and also tiwa you really fall my hand ,I tell you today if teeblizz should come begging and you fall into his trap again, my dear sister you will experience more than what you had experienced now, that why is not good for a woman to marry love but to marry who loved her. Think well before you enter his trap again, as for jamil God he has his own life to live. You are not the first to experience this in life. God will provide you your own rib, a child is not end of the world, jenevive is enjoying herself today so cheer up

4. Ayo ogunniyi

May 28, 2016 at 1:50 am

Fusho true talk

5. el-moph

May 28, 2016 at 5:41 am

egbon has spoken…………….The fact.

6. Ajayi Olaniyi

June 1, 2016 at 9:30 pm

Thanks so much funsho i really appreciate your comments.. Just that i don’t have the opportunity to speak directly to Tiwa her self but am sure she will know who to wait for and who to run for..cheers