– Henrietta Kosoko died Today, Monday, June 6 2016 at the age of 53.
Check out 11 Things You Should Know About the Nollywood actress and Jide Kosoko’s Late Wife, Henrietta Kosoko
– Henrietta Kosoko is a native of Delta state.
– Henrietta Kosoko‘s native name is Emumejiakpo.
– Henrietta Kosoko trained as a caterer before going into acting.
– Henrietta Kosoko first met and fell in love with Jide Kosoko when, the veteran actor and his group came to show a film around her area in Mushin.
– Henrietta Kosoko came into limelight in 1995, when she played the lead in the movie ‘Omolade‘.
– Henrietta Kosoko had a set of twins, Taiye and Kehinde from a previous marriage.
– Last year, Henrietta Kosoko was involved in a ghastly motor accident along Sagamu-Abeokuta road that almost took her life.
– Henrietta Kosoko, last week celebrated her 53rd birthday.
– Sadly, Henrietta Kosoko passed away earlier today after she slummed at home and was was rushed to the hospital where she was confirmed dead.
May her soul rest in perfect peace. Amen.