Seun Egbegbe Cries Out : I Never Said Toyin Aimakhu Is A Sex Addict

seun_and_toyin

Seun Egbegbe has distanced himself from what reporters caught him saying.

Hear what he told BON.

“I never said all this things and I have even sent an sms to Toyin Aimakhu telling her I didn’t say all that has been credited to me. I am not a coward,whatever I say I stand by it but on this please count me out.”

Oga millionaire, the next time you speak in public, be very careful because walls have ear.

CHECK ALSO ☛  I want to have a family - Ruth Kadiri

TAGS: ,

6 Comments

1. Anonymous

April 11, 2016 at 8:20 pm

This is nonses

2. TOLA

April 12, 2016 at 10:28 pm

Something is wrong with this so call Seun Egbegbe. You are a blood carward.if you didn’t say a word, will people add to it. You should ask for forgiveness of God. You really mess up and disgrace yourself.Toynaimakju will be fine in the of Jesus Christ. All this try and tribulations will vanish one day. The glory ofGod will continue to shine in Toyin Aimakhu’s life forever. Devi will be put shame in her life in the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

3. nife

April 13, 2016 at 1:02 pm

Shame on u seun egbegbe so what u are saying now is dat u dnt say dat,u are devil

4. serifatu

April 13, 2016 at 8:05 pm

Sunegbegbe truly you are a devil. So you can turn back to say that you didn’tmention negative things about my lovely lady Toyin aimakhu. May God forgive you.Attitude of people like you discouraged her and she decided to remain single or Mnary wnhite man. She doesn’t mean to Mary white man, she was fed-up and tired of Nigerian men that are not ready for marriage than to eat and go. TOYINAIMAKJU WILL SETTLE IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST AND HAVE CHILDREN.AMEN. devil will be put to shame. Toyinaimakju will excell. Glory of God will continue to shine in Toyin Aimakhu’s life forever. Amen.

5. duchess

April 16, 2016 at 10:18 pm

seun egbegbe u re really a coward..I swear..are u God?

6. oluwatomisin