Toyin Aimakhu Admits: Am Still In Love With My Ex-Husband “Adeniyi Johnson”

Toyin-Aihmaku-and-Johnson

Nollywood Actress, Toyin Aimakhu opened up her soul as she confessed she still loves her ex husband, Adeniyi Johnson.

Toyin Aimakhu made the revelation in her recent episode of her reality TV series ‘KUWTA” yesterday April 4, 2016.

Toyin Aimakhu said this about her ex husband via her KUWTA reality show, “I got married to a Yoruba guy but I packed my load away because he loves girls too much.”

“I still love him but can’t marry him again. Never”

Toyin Aimakhu whose marriage with Adeniyi Johnson was disturbed by infidelity rumors, later got in a relationship with CEO of Ebony Films and Records Production International, Seun Egbegbe but their relationship didn’t last too long before the actress disassociated herself from Seun on social media.

CHECK ALSO ☛  I will Get Married 20 Years From Now If I’m Still Alive – 55-Year-Old Fela's Daughter

TAGS: ,

12 Comments

1. OGBONNA BUSOLA

July 6, 2016 at 7:46 am

BUT HE STILL LOVE U ? IF YES U CAN GO AND BEG HIM. HE WE ACCEPT U AS HIS WIFE. OR U SHOULD SEND ANY OF UR FRIEND OR RELATIVE 2 GO AND BEG HIM 4 U. U CAN CALL MY NO(09090372533)

2. Anonymous

July 6, 2016 at 8:59 am

Did u guy knw the meaning of for better for worse? No y don’t. u said ur husband like girls a lot that does not tel u to park yours things and leave now u claim that u still love him and him also love u too .my dear sister go back to him don’t allow third party in ur marriage pls and pls I use GOD Almighty to beg u back to him OK and one more thing use olu Jacobs and joke sliver as your mentor OK. My 08136712080

3. Princessbim

July 7, 2016 at 9:09 am

Toyin Aimakhu, I will love to tell you that there is no marriage without ups & downs, if he is taking care of you & he is not into domestic violence so, leave those girls alone ‘cos they will always come & go. Hold on to your husband & be prayerful. Pls settle with Adeniyi, you both matches each other. It’s well with you & your spouse

4. rhoda

July 7, 2016 at 1:18 pm

What I ll like to say is that,you should please settle with your husband,I don’t know you as TOYIN aimaku,I call u TOYIN adeniyi,EDA to ba ma ga ESE e a tinrin,there is no surviving home without a story nd with prayer,you shall overcome. 08073700277

5. Anonymous

July 8, 2016 at 3:49 pm

dat is nt d end of life,dere is no marriage without comma try to go back to him

6. Anonymous

July 8, 2016 at 8:43 pm

My advice for TOYIN is to go and plead to her husband,I pray with you that he will av heart of forgiveness and accept you back.
    If not dats hw men will continue to post you around , this is not a course believe me men are the same , forget what men does and try to keep a home.
    I wish you best of luck

7. Olivia Nwankwo

July 8, 2016 at 9:00 pm

I Think U Shoud Go Back To Ur Husband And Beg Him Ok It Is Wil And Alwas Pray To God My Num 08148532339

8. anonymous

July 9, 2016 at 6:04 am

My adivce is that you should go bck to your husband.waste no time in doing that,and for his flaws go down on your knees and pray always,pls dont listen to wrong adivce because no home is perfect,its better you only share things related to ur marriage only to ur pastor,cos he or she will give u d best advice,along side good friends that would always tell you the truth.pls dont expose ur husband to d public again,cos ur duty as a wife is to cover him.he would see ur heart and change on his own.pls you should look beyond now and think of more years together,i advice u like a sister.here is my number.07060429679

9. Dupson

July 11, 2016 at 7:56 pm

U know what toyin? I always love the way u act in your films but that doesn’t mean I will not tell you d truth dear” see what you have done to ur marriage…. toyin you parked out all because of girl friends or is anything else behind dis issue please u can’t confuse us with dis kind of excuses so think deeply u will understand my point nd don’t u know dat ile oko ile e ko ni”””” baby what your husband need is ur prayer nd stand beside him and u will be the one to control him last so please try to humble your self nd beg him with d name of GOD he will surely forgive nd u will b d mst happiest one. Before we it gold toyin it pass through d fire

10. mosunmola

July 12, 2016 at 12:59 am

Sister toyin my advice to u is that u should find how u cant talk to ur husband an go back to him no succesful marriage without story so try swallow your pride an go for your man.i cant Wait to see toyin & niyi again lot u so much.

11. mosunmola

July 12, 2016 at 1:01 am

Sister toyin my advice to u is that u should find how u cant talk to ur husband an go back to him no succesful marriage without story so try swallow your pride an go for your man.i cant Wait to see toyin & niyi again love u so much.

12. Amara Carr

July 21, 2016 at 5:43 am

Are you in bad need of love spell to bring back your ex lover or reunite your marriage? Email Dr. Zaba for fast 24 hours solution. I had a problem with my husband a year and six months ago, which lead us apart. When he broke up with me, I was confuse and did not know what to do to get him back, I felt so empty inside. Until i came across Dr.Zaba on the internet on how He has helped so many people solve there various problem. I emailed Him and I told Him my problem and i did what he asked me to do for him to help me, to briefly make the long story short, Before I knew it, in less than 24 HOURS, my Husband gave me a call and he came back to me and told me he was sorry about what was going on between the both of us. Finally I am writing this testimony to offer my thanks and deep gratitude to you Dr. Zaba for keeping to your words and your promises in bringing him back to me in just 24 hours of your powerful spell casting, and for using your gifted and great powers to bring him back. If you need his help, you can email him at: Zaba24hoursspell @y ahoo. com or call +1 (978) 290-5206 l Amara Carr from Australia