Toyin Aimakhu’s Ex, Adeniyi Johnson Shows Off His New Lover

– Earlier in year, Toyin Aimakhu’s ex Adeniyi Johnson uploaded a photo of himself with a lady, however the girls face was not revealed. However, there were speculations that the unknown girl in the photo might be his new lover.

Well, according to Source, Adeniyi Johnson is currently having a romantic affair with fast-rising actress and producer, Seyi Edun.

Adeniyi Johnson and New Lover

Adeniyi Johnson and New Lover

The duo have been dating for a while now but wanted the affair to be kept a secret. According to sources, the lovers, are very fond of themselves at the moment.

CHECK ALSO::: Star Actress, Toyin Aimakhu Fires Back, Now Dating Yomi Fabiyi

The duo are presently in Dubai in the company of Bidemi Kosoko and Tawa Ajisefini.

See their romantic photo below

CHECK ALSO ☛  Toyin Aimakhu And Zahra Buhari Step Out In Style

1. Anonymous

May 26, 2016 at 9:56 am

OPA ti afi na iyale ni. O wa l’aja fun’yawo. We’ll all be here when the newly found lover will be dumped.
    Hope she will be dumped on the surface of the earth and not in the middle of the ocean where she could drown if she doesn’t know how to swim. ✌

2. oluwadamila omotola

May 26, 2016 at 5:26 pm

na so pasan ta fi na iyale won ni o wa loke aja ti iya abe bed ni o wa a je atun mu omi si

3. adekunle

May 26, 2016 at 9:31 pm

oju lopesi ipade kiiijinna,verysoon he will do same to dat lady

4. ajiboye victoria

May 27, 2016 at 6:40 am

I belive toyin n johnson are made for each other,even if d two love birds are no more togeda,I av dat strong blive dat dey wi still com back togeda as husbnd n wif.n I pray dat God wi bring dem back cos I love dere union.most epecially d role dey both played in d film titled ojiji ife.

5. olatunde

May 27, 2016 at 12:41 pm

Best known to them

6. viviakpos

May 27, 2016 at 9:20 pm

well to me I don’t think is a good idea to say what I know nothing about the ex…couples all because I want to write on social media platform so therefore I think is about time we quit defending one another cuz they are couples I was not there neither you when they started their courtship so it will be better off if we leave the both couples to face their hard time for now cuz one thing I believe is that if God say they’re melt for each other no one can put asunder and they will be back together again. but my little advice to them is dat they should try and settle this between then self amicably cuz in every marriage there must surely be a discrepancy so let the sleeping dog lyes.

7. Anonymous

May 31, 2016 at 9:28 am

I don’t think we need to talk like that what of toyin dat lady is a bitch if not that she date one producer after she left her husband and now is fabiyi so who chase her away from the producer let think am happy for the guy is he going to wait for her when she finish selling the goods u don’t neeed to blame the guy nobody is perfect after we beg her not too leave her husband u think u are beauiful am dear u are ugly,even if u try to go back and he forgive u he is a bastard and u am a lady too and I knw want is right guy enjoy ur new relationship

8. Taiwo4real

October 15, 2016 at 5:27 pm

Wot i known is dat if dey still meet for each other,dey will reconcile bcos dat thing will still push her away from dat man